- Chair - Jennifer Whitacre - Tincher's Welding
- John Adams - AH Harris & Sons
- Jackie Askling - Citadel Contractors
- Kimberly Corwin - AH Harris & Sons
- Greg Holland - Bob Moore Construction
- Todd Imming - Korte Company
- Megan Miller - LJB Inc.
- Cassandra Mueller - CMC Construction Services
- Neil Phares - Nielsen Inc.
- Buck Scott - Scott Systems
- Laurence Smith - JW Lindsay
- Glen Stephens - SAA Architecture
- Sarah Waller - Nox-Crete
- James White - Bedrock Tilt-Up Construction
- Monitor and propose improvements and modifications to the TCA web site and other forms of electronic communication.
- Review and propose marketing materials for marketing Tilt-Up construction.
- TCA manual The Architecture of Tilt-Up
- TCA event promotions
- Investigate potential benefits of a TCA Promoter’s Tool Kit, a compilation of marketing tools developed by the TCA for the purpose of starting or supplementing current marketing resources without reinventing the wheel.
- What should this include
- What new materials are needed
- Who is the audience and which TCA members should be the focus of this benefit
- Note: Staff will conduct the interviews.
- Develop a form for case studies to make it simpler to record and compare data on Tilt-Up projects.
- Maintain focus on TCA marketing materials: specifically focus on fresh looks and updated content for older pieces and supplement resources with new pieces that will benefit the membership and/or industry.
- Proven Solutions series: should it be expanded?
- Energy Efficiency
- Tilt-Up Economics
- Market Segments series: what additional markets are needed?
- Goal of 4 more by 2007 W.O.C.
- Generate content for “How to Market Through the Use of TCA Resources” presentation and/or website Members-Only discussion.
- Redesign and update “Pride” brochure to be consistent in “feel” with Proven Solutions series.
- Review name and mission of Committee (Change to Promotion Committee)