Tilt-Up concrete construction is not new; it has been in use for well over a century. Since the mid-1940s it has developed into the preferred method of construction for many types of buildings and structures. Nationwide, over 15% of all industrial buildings are Tilt-Up, ranging in size from 5,000 to over 1.5 million square feet. They are typified by their attractiveness, efficiency and longevity.
When you construct a new building, regardless of its purpose, you want a building that works, is attractive, reasonably priced, and efficient - a building in which you can take pride! You can have all of these benefits with Tilt-Up concrete construction.
Read below to learn more about all of the benefits of Tilt-Up.
- Fast-track delivery - Planning begins with an evaluation of the site.
- Cost containment - Engineering is a critical phase of each and every Tilt-Up project.
- Innovation - Once planning is complete, construction can begin on the floor and footings
- Lower operating costs - There are a number of ways to form individual panels.
- Architectural aesthetics - Patterns or texture can easily be added to the face of Tilt-Up panels.
- Durability - The use of plastic support chairs instead of steel chairs is recommended to avoid rusting.
- Safety - Concrete placement methods for Tilt-Up panels are the same as those for floor slabs.
Start thinking about Tilt-Up now!